Happy Early Valentine's day, Beauties!
I finally!finally!!!got this palette in my hand! Been eye-ing for it since the first came out, but i could not find it at my local Sephora ( It only available online for a while!). But, finally they sold it at the store a well, and just now, i finally got this babe! This is actually my early Valentine's day gift from my hubby *winkwink..
So, here is the mini review of this cute palette!
Where to buy :
( +Tax - may variable )
Quote from the Too Faced Website about this product :
Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino was inspired to combine the power of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and makeup while having a chocolate facial and learning about the benefits of cocoa at a Hawaiian spa. Based on this inspiration we created our best-selling bronzer Chocolate Soleil and then Milk Chocolate Soleil and have now added the Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette.
Cherry Cordial, Crème Brulee, Hazelnut, Milk Chocolate, Triple Fudge, White Chocolate Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Boron Nitride. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Amaretto, Black Forest Truffle, Champagne Truffle, Haute Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene, Sorbic Acid, Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide, Boron Nitride, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Aluminum Powder (CI 77000). Candied Violet, Gilded Ganache, Marzipan Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Saccharin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Polyethylene, Sorbic Acid, Vanillin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Tin Oxide , Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bronze Powder (CI 77400).
THE PACKAGING :
( OUTSIDE BOX )
WHAT's INSIDE :
Eyeshadow Palette and HOW-TO guide mini brochure
14 small eyeshadows ( each 0.95 g / 0.03 oz )
2 big eyeshadows ( each 2.8 g/ 0.10 oz )
Comes with a plastic cover with the name of each eyeshadows printed on the plastic cover
The look of the eyeshadows without the cover
THE OUTSIDE PACKAGING ( BOX ) :
On the back side of the OUTSIDE box packaging
The Description on the back of the OUTSIDE packaging
OUTSIDE BOX label
Small HOW TO guide brochure
THE PALETTE :
- Chocolate bar look - alike made from light-weight tin container
- A little bit bulky compare to NAKED palette ( picture below )
- On the back of the palette there is a description about the palette, the contains, production, etc
|Size Comparison to NAKED 3 Palette|
- The palette has a medium sized mirror ( not a full sized )
- It contains 16 eyeshadows, some matte, some shimmers, silky/velvety feels or even baked eyeshadows texture.
- Color collections mostly brown, chocolate, gold tones, bronze or dark. Some are similar but the textures are different...
- No brush included
- Smells like a chocolate!
- Some colors are a little bit chalky ( matte ones ) NOT all of them.. but not too bad, i bet with eyeshadow primer, it should be ok!
- Pretty colors as a highlighter ( White Chocolate ( matte ) and champagne Truffle ( shimmer ) ) available in larger size than the other eyeshadows. I had a little problem with White Chocolate, it seems like a little bit chalky when i created a slight stroke on my hand for the swatch. Primer would be help!
- PIGMENTED..super..especially those with shimmer that look like almost baked eyeshadows..such as Haute Chocolate, Hazelnut, Amaretto, Triple fudge ( i think most of deep bronze/brown or gold tones color ) .
- I also had a problem swatch-ing Candied Violet ( deep violet with shimmer ). One slight touch with finger picks the amount of product but when swatch it on the skin, it a little bit off..expect a little bit fall outs... ( see the picture below)
- Strawberry bon-bon ( Strawberry milk color ) is the cutest pink color on this palette. Pigmented, build-able, even though could be chalky before you smudge it..
- Take a look Candied Violet when i pick it with finger, but when i smudge it, it only left a small amount of color.
- But overall, i love this palette, the color collections are gorgeous and yet it still the natural collections. Pigmented and some colors have a gorgeous shimmery look which i love!Once again, with the eyeshadow primer, it would be a perfect palette.
Hope this is helpful!
ps. not a sponsored post
ps. not a sponsored post