Thursday, June 20, 2013

Little beauty diary : My dream. My love. My lesson

Hi! so i finally made my move to be on YOUTUBE . I actually wasn't that sure because i had no gut at all, but i always have these thoughts of " you'll never know until you try". So, i think i would love to give a try, then..


What is the important thing of being on Youtube for me is i have a more space to express my creativity, things that i have a passion in and share it with others. It will teach me more about a hard work, a dedication, discipline and sharpen my creativity. I am a kind of person who loves to see what i have done or what i have created, it is just a self reflection throughout the process..you learn how to do that, you create what is on your mind, you dream big and you see the result of the achievement..so basically..it is a challenge.  I just hope what i have achieved, my lessons, a little tiny thing achievement, my creativities or my ideas or opinion, would inspire other...




When i was a little girl, i always wanted to become a designer, i love drawing and sketching. I used to read Japanese manga comic books and my dad used to buy lots of them for me..i always admire how the pictures could talk and creates the story. So, i learned how to draw on the paper and i could spend lots of note book just to draw the figures and i created my own story line. Ever since, i told myself,  this is my dream..creating something fashion and beauty related. Thats for sure..I even told my mom.." one day, i will live in big city in a big country and design stuff for people"...a little girl with a big dream, huh?=D

So, i pushed myself to the edge somehow, i grew up mostly apart from my family because i insisted to see the world outside. I wasnt a "normal" girl at school because i didnt like learning from the book..my best subjects at school were always English, History and Art...if those people spent only 3 years for the high school, i spent 5 years for high school..then, those people started to call me names regarding my high school terms..well, i just hate school, anyway...I kinda created my own world back then,  had some 'weird' circle of friends..and some people called me weirdo..lol..but, thats me, i am living in my dream...till now!


Then, my college years...duh!boring! but i passed it in 4 years..but still  i do not think i learned lots from it..lol. such a waste!! I wanted to join fashion school, but there were a big NO..so, i had to take whatever available in my city..i went to a fashion course in Surabaya. I learned so fast about fashion, especially illustration, 1 year later, i became the finalist of some fashion design competitions..not one, but couple of them..never won, but i am proud. I also became a teacher assistant for 3 years at the fashion course class..my experiences help a lot for my portfolios. Instead listening to those people with "NO, you CANT" i made my own way through....

After college, i went to Shanghai-China. There, i landed my dream job, i was a handbag designer for a big Chinese company. I learned a lots about designing in real world, some people think it would be an easy job to do, but it is not. 

Then, i guess i am here now, i am currently living in big country and counting my way to get what i wanted to be, just remember, baby steps count...and i am glad, i am willing to give a try to express my creativity on Youtube. Some probably says nothing special about that, but for me, it is a good start...with a little faith in me,  a hard work...i know i will get somewhere...


so yeah, enjoy my first YOUTUBE video..i know it is not perfect, but it will be improved time after time...=)

thanks so much for the supports to all my readers and followers..nothing would lead me to start a new project without you all..I will take all of you with me on my new journey!! much love! xoxo












xoxo




8 comments:

  1. I admire you ^^

    Perjalanan hidup yang tidak biasa membentuk seseorang menjadi luar biasa.. dan imajinasi membuat kita bisa melanglangbuana bahkan dengan cara yang tidak terpikirkan orang lain.. <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribed! After 2 years become a web designer I realized that my real passion is fashion. I also wanna be a fashion designer! Bulan ini aku ikut fashion design course di Jakarta :D dan mulai cari2 lowongan fashion stylish :) I hope I can have my own clothing line soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. videony keren mbak <3 eyeshadownya bisa bling" :D
    klo boleh tahu ngedit videony pake apa si ? :D hehe
    memang perjalanan hidup seseorang bermacam" mnuju kesuksesan, May God Bless U mbak ^^ sukses trs ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku udah cek di youtube dan sudah subscribe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice story <3
    already subscribe your channel, waiting for your next video
    one big step <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. kak nancy, postingan ini sangat sangat menginspirasi. <3
    sukses ya kak! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dear, i cannot leave the reply on your blog lho..whyyyyy...huhuhu...
      but i am glad my story inspired you....=D xoxo

      Delete
  7. really inspirational story ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, love reading them and will always reply on your own page!

Do not post any advertising or link of the products that you sell or try to advertise here. Comment contains any advertising will be deleted. Thank you...=)