e.l.f 100 eyeshadow shades and two Revlon lip colors.
Packaging : Plastic palette container, the lid is transparent plastic, no mirror, no brush included.
Products and swatches :
- 100 eyeshadow shades.
- matte and shimmer eyeshadows.
- natural, dark colors to neon colors shades.
- some of the colors are mixed color eyeshadow with the shimmer.
- a little bit powdery or chalky, especially for the matte shades, eyeshadow primer before application would be helpful.
- some neon colors are not really shown as on the packaging, might need a wet brush to help to show the real color.
- some colors are repeated but in different intensity.
price : US$10 + tax
- easy to blend.
- Love how smooth it looks on eyelid.
- for US$10 for so, for me it is worth to buy to play with the rare eyeshadow colors such as neon colors and red color.
Revlon colorburst Lip butter
- Some colors are too buttery such as this Gumdrop. It broke easily when i tried to apply on my lips..
- Sometimes it creates a bulky texture on the lips, might need a finger to blend it.
- The color ( Gumdrop) would appear differently on the lips. Darker on the product but lighter on the lips. Build-able, yes, but thick bulky texture would be created on the lips. ( my experiences with Gumdrop shade, the other shades are pretty much okay).
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Easy to use , reach the corner of the lips easily and creates an even color on the lips.
- Moisturizing and long lasting pigmentation.
- Some colors would leave weird stain on the lips after the original color wear off, but some would leave a beautiful stain ( my fave stains are Darling and Lovesick. I got another ones in Precious, but it left me with orangey-brownish stain which i hate).
- Slightly smell and taste of minty flavor when you apply this balm stain, but it would be gone after couple of minutes.
- Original color would stay at least 4-5 hours( depends on your activity), then it leaves a stain on your lips until you take it off using the makeup remover.
- 'kissable' when it comes a stain or at least the original colors almost dried.
- No sharpener needed.
Look i created using e.l.f 100 eyeshadow shades and Revlon lip colors :