But my husband took over the duty today, he said he is in the mood of household duty, so i kinda have a little free time to play with my makeup..i am not really wear make-up when i just hang out at home, but i think it would be cute to pamper myself a little bit, since my husband at home..lol.
I tried to do just a casual make up, using some natural colors, i chose light brown color and green for the eyeshadow, blended them together to make a natural yet noticeable colors on my eyes.
For the lipstick, i chose Power by NYX and coated it with Laura Mercier Lip glaze. Simple, natural but in depth.
Product i used :
( i got an eyelid tape on my right eye, i have been strugling with un-even eyelid these days, i got cold for couple of days now, i think thats why my right eye swollen a bit..well, i really dont know why, anyway..haha)
1. After applying Benefit Eyeshadow primer Stay dont stray all over the eyelid, Pat the wet n wild coloricon eyeshadow single in Nutty all over the eye lid and a little bit on the corner of the eyes to give a volume on the corner of the eyes.
2. Pat Wet n wild coloricon eyeshadow single in Envy on the centre of the eyelid, blend it out to the outer corner.
3. Blend, blend, blend, thats the secret!!=)
4. Draw the eyeliner near your upper and below eyelash line, i like it doing it first with pencil kohl type of liner, then double it with felt tip eyeliner just to make a strong stroke and a little bit wing at the corner.
5. Apply your fave fake eyelashes, mine is Salon perfect ones..( i forgot the name, i threw away the box already..).
6. After done with the eyes, i did some contouring using Benefit Hoola. Then a blush from Almay in Rose, this color is very light, but i like it for fall/winter color. For the lipstick, apply EOS lip balm first, then NYX Lipstick in Power, its a pretty nude- purple-ish color..!!
So, this is me for a casual day at home...=)
see you soon in another Beauty diary!!