Thursday, February 21, 2013

Little beauty diary : fun orange spring

Hi Beauties! Just wanted to share my mood board a.k.a wish list for the upcoming spring. I cannot wait anymore! i already bought another Jergens Gradual tanner moisturizer ( this time with no odor!), to adjust my skin color to the a sun kissed color for the spring! ha! My skin is an olive complexions, so it is easy to adjust the tones to more darker. I would say, i dont need a self tanner and not really using them in daily basis, but this upcoming season, i am looking forward to have more bronze-tone skin..




I took a look of NYC Fashion week 2013, and i found out bright orange color themes for the upcoming season beside flowery graphics style, grunge style and stripes. Check here for more NYC fashion week 2013.


Skirt : check here to see the info
Studded bag : Forever21
color blocked Wedges : Forever21
Statement necklace : anthropologie ( i dont see this on their site anymore, i think it is sold out )

Left to right : 

Pure Ice in Can't Stop  LOVE this color!



Have a bright day!xoxo











2 comments:

I love comments, love reading them and will always reply on your own page!

Do not post any advertising or link of the products that you sell or try to advertise here. Comment contains any advertising will be deleted. Thank you...=)