Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Liebster award



I am honored and big thanks to Life as Art for involving me with this award! Check out her profile, she has a big passion of art, fashion and beauty. She loves everything about Asian fashion world and i love reading her blog a lots! 

I started my blog about Art&craft and everything that i made but i cannot deny that my life also been around with fashion and beauty. Fashion, art and beauty are my things that i am living for. By blogging and sharing about that, i open my eyes for different view and what the world offers me. I am not a good blogger but i hope i am giving people out there who has a same passion as mine to give the inspirations to each other. 

Once again, thanks again to Life as Art for nominating me!! a very big thanks!!

So, its my turn to nominate these 11 fellow beauty bloggers for this award ( who has less than 200 followers ). I am thankful to have you all for participating on my blog world, though! 


Congrats for the Nominee(s). All you have to do is pick your own 11 nominee(s) ( pick those who has less than 200 followers ). answer the question from me below and create your own questions for your nominee. Easy tho!!!

and here the questions for me from Life as Art

1. What is your favorite part of blogging?

- Writing something about beauty and fashion. I just love sharing everything about that. Art & craft too, but my true calling is being involved in Fashion industry. Well, i guess art & craft also play the big part of it..


2. What are your favorite types of blogs to read?

- Fashion.


3. What do you enjoy most in a blog, good content or beautiful pictures?

- Can i choose both? haha..but also, i love how the blogger post their creative-uncommon pictures as well..a picture that tells a million stories...

4. What is your favorite current fashion trend?

- Studded jacket, spiked heels, Sequins and 2 tones shoes..

5. Is there any trend you wouldn't be caught dead in?

-  wearing pink from head to toe.

6. What is the one beauty product you would recommend above all others?

- CeraVe facial moisturizer. Thats my holly grail.

7. How would you describe your style?

- Sexy, Edgy, trendy and Bold. I could be girly sometimes, but always with the touch of Rock and roll..I would wear flowery pattern mini skirt, pink shirt with Harley Davidson Motorcycle boots and diamond rings. 

8. What is your favorite place? Why?

- my closet. period. haha

9. What is the place you would like to visit most? Why?

- NEW YORK CITY. I dont need to explain that..lol

10. What is your most prized possession?

- Louboutin 150mm Jenny black veau velours. phewww!

11. What is your favorite song?

- For now, ive been cranking the 50 cent ft. Adam levine and Eminem - My life.


now the questions for the nominee(s) :

1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
3. Do you prime your eyes?
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
9. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
10. Do you whiten your teeth?
11. Favorite makeup brand?

Thanks for the attentions bloggers!!
xoxo!





5 comments:

  1. I already did this here
    http://sabrinatedjo.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-liebster-award.html

    I'll answer this here n there :) <3 Thank youuuu so much *virtual hug*

    1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
    - Fingers. LOL
    2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
    - Light to dark
    3. Do you prime your eyes?
    - Yes. I have an oily lid. So eye primer is a must >.<
    4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
    - First and after. :p
    5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
    - Rarely do this. >.< i prefer go for manicure maybe? :p
    6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
    - Both. ^^
    7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup?
    - 30 minutes or more ;p
    8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
    - Nope. I just wear makeup on special ocassion like date or party.
    9. What’s your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
    - Cute thing and great colors. Whatever it is.
    10. Do you whiten your teeth?
    - Nope. >.< i think it is not good to whiten the teeth. CMIIW >.<
    11. Favorite makeup brand
    - So far i don't have any special brand :_( So sorrryy T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ncy :))
    check here lovely http://glitteryhoney.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html
    I already answered your questions there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you dear! :D
    check my answer here http://reeeeeezki.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already post my answer on my blog

    http://dkwp.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Thankyouuuuuuu *hug hug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award! Fun answers. I love NYC too =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, love reading them and will always reply on your own page!

Do not post any advertising or link of the products that you sell or try to advertise here. Comment contains any advertising will be deleted. Thank you...=)